Uppsala University Scholarships for international students are distinctively designated for students who are applying for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes, while others are open to both Master’s and Bachelor’s applicants. Uppsala University Scholarships for international students scholarships are open for all citizens of a country outside of the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, whilst others are only open to citizens of certain countries. Uppsala will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2021. See also Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020/21 for Global Professionals (SISGP)
About Uppsala University Scholarships for international students
The scholarships currently takes place at Uppsala University in Sweden, Level and fields of study includes, all course available in the university for both Bachelor’s and Master Programmes commencing 30 August 2021, the number of scholarship is not specified. The scholarship is targeted at international students. See also MENA Scholarship Programme Netherlands: How To Win For 2020/2021
Scholarships Value, Benefits and Duration
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
To be considered for Uppsala University Scholarships for international students, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the the application period 16 January – 1 February 2021.
Please visit the official Scholarship Website for your application and further enquiries : http://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/uppsala-university/
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128