University of Warwick PhD Scholarships: The University of Warwick is delighted to announce the 2021/2022 academic year scholarship opportunity. Warwick University is rated one of the best engineering universities in the world and has a huge rich academic environment that is highly rated. this years year university of Warwick PhD Scholarships will be awarded to highly talented students with proven academic records. Students aspiring for this scholarship will have a keen interest in new technology trends, for example, robotics, E-security and artificial intelligence.
WMG scholarship aim is to help you reach your academic goals with ease, the funds will enable you to concentrate on your studies and hit huge academic standards in the process. The Warwick Manufacturing Group Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards and it is available on a competitive basis for young talented students who are willing to make an impact on their immediate l communities. see also Government Of Ireland International Scholarships | How To Apply For 2021 Ireland Scholarship
About University of Warwick PhD Scholarships
Warwick University was founded many years in the ancient city of the UK and has received many academic laurels in preparing students in relevant academic fields including engineering and technology.
Host University: Warwick University
Host Country: United Kingdom
Commencement period: Summer and Winter
Target Group: International Students
Level: Master’s and PhD
Programme Duration: Two (2) years
WMG Scholarship Value
Students applying for the Warwick University Scholarship will receive £750,000 for students commencing study on full-time MSc and PhD programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2021. The award is only available for successful applicants. see also Trinity College Dublin Scholarships For Chines Undergraduate (Claddagh)
WMG provides a range of education and research opportunities through its partnerships in areas such as:-
- Hybrid automotive technology
- Product perception
- Product life-cycle management
- Business process design.
For you to be eligible for this scholarship you must possess the following to stand a chance of selection
- Must hold an offer to study on a Warwick Manufacturing Group full-time MSc course starting this year.
- Y should have an excellent academic record
- Strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- Conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- Warwick Manufacturing Group Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only.
Important Information about WMG Scholarship
Please know that students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. You can also apply here MTN Scholarship 2021/2021 For Nigerian Undergraduate Students From All Tertiary Institutions
Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Warwick Manufacturing Group Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc and PhD programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- The WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
- Application as early as possible.
Warwick Manufacturing Group reserves the right to amend the number and value of WMG Excellence Scholarships awarded
please, are advised to visit the scholarship portal before submitting an application.
Apply here https://warwick.ac