University of Helsinki Scholarships is offered to students who has exhibited academic excellent from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki. The scholarship aim is to encourage students to complete research oriented master’s degree programme and contribute a meaningfully in global development. See also Mastercard Foundation Scholarship For 2020/2021, How To Apply And Win
About University of Helsinki Scholarships
The scholarships takes place (holds) at University of Helsinki in Finland, level & fields of study includes:-International Masters programme at the University of Helsinki. The number of scholarship is not specific and it’s targeted at International students who are liable to pay the tuition fees (citizens of non-EU/EEA countries) See also Cambridge University trusts Scholarships 2020/21 For International Students
Scholarships Value, Benefits and Duration
University of Helsinki Scholarships includes:-
- A fully funded tuition fee grant plus 10, 000 EUR
- A full tuition fee grant. The scholarship is offered for two years.
- Student meal discount at Unicaf restaurant
- Reduction in public transport
- The University of Helsinki offers all scholarship winners the option to take part in the University of Helsinki Student Ambassador Programme.
The followings under listed points are the core requirement for University of Helsinki Scholarships. See also American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship For 2020/2021: Application Procedure
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Study info website as to whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
University of Helsinki Scholarships Application Form
Interested applicant will apply for an International Master’s Programme offered at the University of Helsinki. You must apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme and submit all requirements before the admissions deadline of 15 Jan 2021 at 15:00 (UTC+2) for the Autumn 2021 entry.
Please visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries: https://www.helsinki.fi/en/admissions/scholarship-programme#section-18787
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128