University of Copenhagen Scholarship offers an opportunity to students to further their academic pursuits and goals. The scholarship is annual event that offer financial assistant to students from all over the world, you and your friends are encouraged to apply for University of Copenhagen Scholarship in Digital Media Analysis Research, This scholarship is available to students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University of Copenhagen. See also Federal Government Teaching Recruitment
University of Copenhagen Scholarship promotes research and teaching of highest international recommended standard, Rich in tradition and modern outlook, the University Copenhagen gives students and staff the opportunity to improve their talent and skills in an ambitious and informal environment. An effective organization – with good working conditions and a collaborative work culture – creates the ideal framework for a successful academic career.
About University of Copenhagen Scholarship
The currently takes place in the University of Copenhagen in Demark for students of Postdoctoral program in Digital Media Analysis, scholarship value is estimated over DKK 34,300 in the department of Mass communication and the scholarship is targeted at International students. See also Maastricht University Scholarship 2020/21 For International Students
Interested candidates are expected to meet eligibility criteria for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship
- You must be international students.
- The award is available for Postdoctoral research program in Digital Media Analysis offered by the University.
- You must enroll for full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- You must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- You must demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team.
- You must demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Copenhagen’s minimum English language proficiency requirements. Also apply
All vacant positions at the University of Copenhagen are posted on www.employment.ku.dk in one of the categories shown in the menu on the left. Unsolicited applications will not be processed, so keep an eye out for vacant positions on this site.
The application must be submitted via the digital application form. You will find a link to the form in the text of the advertisement or by clicking the APPLY NOW button found at the bottom of the job advertisement.
In addition to your application, you will be able to submit your diploma, CV, references, list of publications, or other relevant documents – all via the application form.
When you have submitted you application you will receive e-mail verification in your inbox, notifying you that the application has been received.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2020
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128