Trinity College Dublin Scholarship is among the most competitive scholarships in the world. Each year Trinity college in Dublin make funds available for students like you, and they have repeatedly offered Trinity College Dublin Scholarships to students. The scholarship will be awarded on merit to deserving students, more especially to students who have shown academic brilliance.
The aim of this scholarship is to encourage young Chinese students to access quality education, Trinity College is a proven fertile home for academic ventures. Studying at Trinity College is a dream come through for students, However, Trinity College Dublin Scholarship is a good opportunity for Chinese students. more especially students that desire to study abroad.
Good news for Chinese undergraduate students, Trinity College Dublin is glad to announce that its portal has open for new scholarship registration. Chinese Trinity College Dublin scholarship is only available for students who have an offer for undergraduate study programmes at Trinity College Dublin. see also Government Of Ireland International Scholarships | How To Apply For 2021 Ireland Scholarship
About Trinity College Dublin Scholarship
The industrial hub of the world (China) has a good bilateral agreement with Ireland, therefore, this scholarship helps to strengthen the relationship of both countries.
Host Country: Ireland
Host Institution: Trinity College
Commence period: Winter/Summer
Target Group: Chinese
Claddagh Scholarship Value
Successful applicants will receive €2,500 and €5,000 each, the fund will serve as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only. You will also receive some funds to cushion accommodation fees.
- Monthly stipend
- Airfare ticket for coming and fly ticket back home after graduation.
Applicant should possess the following to be eligible for the scholarships
- Chinese citizen.
- Eligible for non-EU tuition fee.
- Must have an offer to study postgraduate taught program.
- Excellent Academic record.
- Sufficient IELTS or TOEFL score.
Claddagh Scholarship application documents
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to apply for the Claddagh Scholarship Programme
- You will submit a cover letter outlining your full name,
- TCD application number (assigned by TCD when the application is submitted)
- Name of programme you have applied for at Trinity College Dublin.
- You will submit a well-articulated 200-word statement on “how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community. submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format
How to Apply for Claddagh Scholarship
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: your name and your applicant number
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of the scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply to email@example.com
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
Kindly visit the scholarship portal to complete your scholarship application https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Postgraduate/claddaghpg.php
Apply using the link above.
further enquiries visit the website.
Submit your application online.