Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is a highly sought after, it’s a fully-funded international scholarship programme for master’s studies in Sweden. The SI Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals aim is to grow future global potential leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their home countries and region. See also Clarendon Fund Scholarships 2020-21 At The University Of Oxford
About Swedish Institute Scholarships
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It offers students a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically, experience Swedish society and culture, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders.
The scholarship is a full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes. The scholarship period cannot be changed or extended beyond the awarded scholarship period, nor can it be transferred to a study programme other than the awarded master’s programme. See also ARES Scholarships 2020/2021 in Belgium for Developing Countries
Scholarships Value and Benefit
- SI fully covers your tuition fees to the Swedish university you are attending. This is paid directly by SI at the beginning of each semester.
- You will receive a regular payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the scholarship. This payment is given monthly throughout the scholarship period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you gain membership to the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and to further develop yourself professionally. The local networks exist worldwide and currently consist of over 15,000 talented alumni from over 140 countries.
- The scholarship also includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period. This is a one-time payment and does not apply for students already living in Sweden.
- The scholarship also includes a travel grant of SEK 10,000 for the entire study period.
Member countries for Swedish Institute Scholarships
The Swedish institute Scholarships for Global professional’s member countries includes:
For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe. For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Turkey or Ukraine.
See also Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020
Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme. Read more about country of citizenship.
Other eligibility criteria
There are also other conditions regarding dual citizenship, previous residence and studies in Sweden, and more.
Note: Some criteria for priority SI scholarships differ depending on the home region of the applicant.
Note! Documents for the next call (2021/2022) will be made available here in December 2020/January 2021.
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128