SNEPco NNPC The scholarship is available for all Undergraduates students in Nigeria, all academic talented students studying in Nigeria tertiary institutions are advised to apply for this golden opportunity, this will enable you to complete your academic studies in the university with ease. Successful applicants /students will receive annual funds from these organizations to pay tuition fees, accommodation, textbooks and practical’s fees. see also MTN Scholarship 2021/2021 For Nigerian Undergraduate Students From All Tertiary Institutions
SNEPco NNPC Scholarship For Undergraduates
The Nigeria National Petroleum Commission (NNPC), Shell Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPco) and its co-venture hereby invite young talented Nigerian Undergraduates to apply for its annual NNPC SNEPco Scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic year. The aim of NNPC/SNEPco is to support and promote academic standards, inspire skill development and provide a competitive learning environment for Nigerian students.
This NNPC/SNEPco has been outstanding in inspiring Nigerian students in higher intuitions, the scholarship has been a source of help to academically talented students from low-income families.
Host intuitions: all accredited universities in Nigeria
Deadline; 31st October 2021
The number of scholarship: the number of scholarship is not specified, in previous years a huge number of scholarship was awarded.
Scholarship Value/Benefits: all successful applicants/students will receive grants throughout the remaining period of his/her students, the grants will be enough to pay tuitions fees, accommodation, text and some other expenses. see also Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship 2021/2022 For European And Non-European Countries
SNEPco Scholarship Duration
The scholarship programme is renewable until the graduation period, successful applicants will continually receive these grants in as much as the students maintain good results and do not fall below the stipulated CGP.
Eligibility Criteria For NNPC/SNEPco Scholarship
To be eligible for this application, interested applicants should possess the following under listed criteria;-
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be in the second year and a regular student in any Federal University or State university in Nigeria, Note, the intuition must be accredited by Nigerian University governing body NUC.
- A minimum CGP of 3.5 in a five grade
- Not a beneficiary of previous SNEPco/ NNPC scholarship awards
- Good moral conduct
- Female students are advised to apply
Courses/ subjects available for the scholarship
Students seeking for SNEPco/NNPC scholarship must be studying any of the following courses:-
- Agricultural Science
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical/Process Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Finance/Financial Account
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Material and Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics /Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical /Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics /applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
How To Apply
- Every student must have a valid personal email address
- A functioning phone number
- Applicants should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants will upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application.ie
- Recent passport photograph in jpg formats and should be more than 200kilometres
- Jamb admission letter
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Results
- O-level results
- Letter of identification from your state of origin indicating the local government of the area.
Visit the website https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo for further enquiries and step by step application guidelines.