Saïd Foundation Oxford Scholarships is a continuation of a long-standing partnership between the University and the Saïd Foundation which has supported numerous academic talented students from the Middle East since its inception in 1984.
The Saïd Foundation scholarship programme aim is to empower students through educational opportunities and to inspire the development of the Middle East people. The scholarship is targeted at academic talented outstanding students/ individuals with leadership potential who will be drivers of positive change within our target countries of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine.
About Saïd Foundation Oxford Scholarships
Host institution: Oxford University
Country: United kingdom
Level: Master’s/ Ph.D
Target Countries: Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine
Field of Study: All subjects accredited in the institution
Duration: 1 Year for Master’s & 2 Years for Ph.d
Number of scholarships: Not specified
You can also apply for the following scholarship
Saïd Foundation Oxford Scholarships will cover course fees, a grant for living costs £15,285 and flights to and from the UK at the start and end of your course. The awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Saïd Foundation Scholarships Impact in Education
The positive impact in education includes: 111,000 Educational opportunities to Syrian refugee children and young people and their communities, 627, Postgraduate Scholarships at top UK universities for students from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine, 700, Undergraduate Scholarships for Syrian refugees in Lebanon and Jordan, and former discontinued schemes and 280, BA and DPhil Scholarships at Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford for students from around the world.
For you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- You must be applying to start a new full-time master’s courses at Oxford,
- Must be either a Jordanian, Lebanese, Palestinian or Syrian nationality and ordinarily resident in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine or Israel
- Should be ready to return to one of these countries on completion of your course to apply your new skills and knowledge.
- Applicants will be assessed on their potential to become leaders and innovators of change and on academic merit. For detailed eligibility criteria please visit the Saïd Foundation Scholarship
- This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma courses, part-time courses or non-matriculated courses.
In order to be considered for Saïd Foundation Oxford Scholarships, you must: candidtates should apply for Apply to the Saïd Foundation by October 2021, submit your application for graduate study to the University of Oxford by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website: Application Guide.