Sourcing for academic funds in Nigeria or for overseas studies has always been a hard task but over the years NNPC and SNEPco and their co-ventures have always partnered to offer NNPC SNEPco Scholarship to academically talented young Nigerian students in various institutions across Nigeria.
This particular scholarship is SPECIAL because students are selected from institutions in Nigeria, no institution is valued more than another, every university is placed on the same category and students has equal veto of the contest, in as much as the student meets the scholarship stipulated criteria.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in collaboration with Shell Oil Exploration and Production Company Limited and its co-venture once again invites applications from all young Nigerian University undergraduate Students for the 2020/2021 SNEPCO/NNPC National University Scholarship Programme.
The Scholarship aims are to promote academic per-excellence and improve young Nigerians academic standards. NNPC/SNEPCO will provide annual grants to successful applicants from their second year to completion of their undergraduate degree studies. see also BEA Scholarship 2020
About NNPC SNEPco Scholarship
this scholarship has helped in improving and setting high academic standards in Nigeria, several beneficiaries of the scholarship have good testimonies, it not only improve their academic ability but also creates skill acquisition opportunity for selected students.
NNPC/SNEPco has put smiles on the face of Nigerian students more especially most brilliant students from financially disadvantaged households. all Nigerian undergraduate students in their second year (200 level) should apply, this scholarship has proven to be a life-changing opportunity for students.
Institutions: All accredited universities in Nigeria
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Successful applicants will receive grants that will cover tuition fees, accommodation, textbooks, practicals and other allowances.
This scholarship is packaged to ease financial pressure from beneficiaries.
Grant will sustain each successful student till graduation, and it’s renewable per annum in as much as the beneficiary maintains high academic standards.
Eligibility Criteria for SNEPCO Scholarship:
Applicants must be studying in an accredited University in Nigeria. Eligible students are invited to fill the online application form and are required to meet the following criteria as stipulated.
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Nigeria
- Should be in your second year and a regular Student (full time) in a Nigerian University accredited by National University Commission (NUC).
- Must possess a CGPA of 3.5 Must not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship.
How to Apply for NNPC SNEPco Scholarship
- Candidates must have a valid email address, especially G-mail
- Personal phone number
- You must submit your application online
Documents Required for the Scholarship Application
Interested students will complete the application online with the following documents.
- Recent passport photography, and should be in jpeg format, the passport must be between 200kilobytes.
- Univers admission Letter
- Unified Matriculation Examinations Admission letter
- Jamb original Jamb Result printed in coloured
- O-level results | or A-Level | or OND | NCE Results
- Letter of identification from State of origin indicating local government of origin.
- Academic results for 100 level for 2018/2019 academic year
students are advised to visit the scholarship portal on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to complete the online application to stand a chance of selection.