Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship: Chinese Government is delighted to announced scholarship for Postgraduate Programs for indigent and International Students for 2021-2022. This scholarship was initiated by Chinese Government to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research.
Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship aim is to increase the multi understanding, friendship and to develop the communication and cooperation between China and the rest of the world in the field of education, technology, culture and economics. See also Confucius Institute Scholarship China 2020/2021 For International Students
About Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship
The scholarship currently takes(holds) at Nanjing University in China, its fully funded by the Chinese Government to foster bilateral relationship with other countries in the world.
Programme: Master’s and Doctoral Programm
Field of study: The scholarship covers a wide range of academic disciplines at both masters and Doctorial click here to see the programs.
Duration: Master’s is between 2 to 3 Years, Ph.D is 4 Years
Deadline: Rolling, but programme commences between September, 2021
- Allowance: In the scholarship duration, a monthly stipend of RMB 3,000 and RMB 3,500 will be provided for the master’s and doctoral students, respectively.
- Tuition: Tuition will be waived.
- Health Insurance: An insurance fee of RMB 800/year will be offered to the students in the scholarship duration, and they will be required to purchase the insurance accordingly.
- Lodging: Free lodging in the international dormitory of the university will be provided for the students in the entire duration of the scholarship.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Academic background and age limit:
- Applicants for a master’s degree must have acquired their bachelor’s degrees, and should not be older than 35.
- Applicants for a doctoral degree must have acquired their master’s degrees, and should not be older than 40.
Note: For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2021, they should submit a pre-graduation certificate to guarantee that they have the competence to complete their study and acquire the degree by July of 2021. See also Nigerian Army Recruitments 2021 For Trades and Non Tradesmen
- Natural sciences, engineering & medicine: new HSK level 4;
- Liberal arts, social sciences & business: new HSK level 5.
- New HSK level 5 Natural sciences, engineering & medicine
- New HSK level 6Liberal arts, social sciences & business.
Requirements for graduation
- New HSK level 5 for: Natural sciences, engineering & medicine
- New HSK level 6 for Liberal arts, social sciences & business
Requirements for the English-medium Programs
- Admission requirement: IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 85/Duolingo 100
- Requirement for Graduation: new HSK level 3.
Language requirements: the programs are taught in two languages i.e., Chinese and English.
Students will be evaluated yearly according to their academic performance and conduct. Moreover, they should take part in the annual assessment to clarify the fate of their scholarship (continuation or cancellation).
Application is online and applicants should apply online at two places: first, on the CSC website; and second, at NJU’s China International Student Service System.
The specific procedure is as follows.
- Register and apply HERE. The Agency No., please choose “10284”; for Programme Type, please choose “B”). After filling in the online form, please “submit” and download the application form.
- Register and apply at NJU’s China International Student Service System:
- CSC Scholarship Application Form;
- Academic transcripts;
- Certificate of your highest degree;
- Two recommendation letters from the professors of the school you last studied at;
- Valid test certificates as described above);
- Detailed proposal for study and research in China;
- List of publications in professional or scientific journals & representative papers or synopses of articles (optional);
- First page of your passport;
- Certificate of non-criminal background;
- Applicants for the doctoral programs also need to provide the abstract of their master’s program’s graduation dissertation.
All documents should be in English or Chines language. If they are in another language, they should be accompanied by a certified Chinese or English translation.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: