Monash University International Merit Scholarships is awarded to students who has exhibited outstanding academic prowess and who has shown high leadership potentials in their relevant field of studies. This scholarship is available to students who has enrolled or secured admission with Monsah University to study Master’s degree program.
The scholarship aim is to support and sponsor financially disadvantage students to achieve their academic goal and make meaningful contributions in their different areas of specialization.
About Monash University International Merit Scholarships
The scholarship is an initiative to recognize student’s excellent performance.
Scholarship Institution: Monash University
Scholarship Program: Master’s
Study Mode: Full time
Field of Study: All eligible courses at the university.
Number of Scholarship: 31 per anum
Application Period: Commence from June, 30th 2021
You can also apply for:
Scholarship Value and Benefits
- The Monash will award scholarship of 10,000$ per year (total value equates 50,000$) and will be given to students for the duration of degrees toward covering tuition fees and allowance.
- commencing undergraduate students will have the chance to apply for Monash Minds – a leadership program for first-year students.
- To renew the scholarship students must maintain at least an average percentage of 70 in each semester.
- Students who are intending to enroll full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
Note: You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence.
- Are commencing in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD). You will need to complete three semesters and apply as a current student.
- The selection process for these scholarships is highly competitive. Applicants will be selected according to their academic excellence/achievements, their personal statement for the application, and their ability to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Current students of the university must have secured a minimum average mark of 85 to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply Monash University Merit Scholarship
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website: https://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/international-merit-5770