Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at Mcgill University, In 2013- McGill University began first of its famous partnership deal with the Mastercard Foundation to offer prestigious Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill.
This Scholarship program is awarded to academically talented young leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa with access to a world-class university education more especially at McgiII University. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program will welcome Scholars from all Sub-Saharan Africa countries, including some at the Master’s level, over a ten year period. Unique to McGill, some Scholars are from French-speaking countries and receive intensive English language training before starting their degree programs. see also Mastercard Foundation Scholarship For 2020/2021, How To Apply And Win
About Mastercard Foundation Scholarship At Mcgill University
This scholarship currently holds at McgiII University in Canada and all participating universities in Sub-Sahara, more especially French speaking countries in Africa. See also Nigerian Army Recruitments 2021 For Trades and Non Tradesmen
Scholarship Value, Benefits and Duration
The scholarship awards will cover tuition fees , accommodation, books, and other scholastic materials
McgiII scholarship is designed for students pursuing a masters degrees in Health field and other related fields.
Interested applicants must meet the following listed criteria:
- You must be eligible for one of the eligible programs at Mcgill University.
- Must be less than 35 years before applying for this scholarship
- Demonstrate that your financial status is lowest two quintiles of your country.
- Have intension to return to your home country immediately and after completion of your program with the ambition of transforming your immediate environment through economic and social development.
- Have an exceptional records of service and activity in your school and or community.
- Be a significant and have lived a significant part of your life in Sub-sharan Africa Country.
- Have not registered for or completed any graduates studies
- Be nominated by current McgiII professor or staff member from the department of you wish to apply.
Courses Available for Master’s (None thesis)
- Master of Architecture (M. Arch-Professional)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Educational Psychology
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Counseling Psychology
- Education & society
- Educational leadership (it requires at least two years of teaching or similar experience)
- Political Science
- School/Applied Child Psychology
- Masters of Science (M.Sc)
- Bioresource Engineering
- Food Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- Public Health
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering(Requires at least 1st class degree classification or a 3.7/40.0 CGPA)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Master of Science Applied (M.Sc.A)
- Animal Science
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: https://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program