Leeds University Masters in Economics Scholarships – University of Leeds was established in 1904, the University of Leeds has an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research and is part of the prestigious Russell Group of research intensive universities. see also Unicaf 2020 University Scholarship Programme For Students
University of Leeds is one of the largest universities in country, with 33,000 students currently enrolled from over 140 countries across the world, while its single campus location is spread out over 98 acres just one mile from the busy city centre. Campus facilities include
- Excellent teaching space
- Four libraries
- A state-of-the-art swimming pool and
- Fitness centre called ‘The Edge’
- ‘Stage@leeds’ which is a contemporary performance space.
The University of Leeds offers one of the widest selections of courses available across all UK universities and across the globe, from English Language and International Foundation Year to hundreds of Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree options and PhD opportunities. Degrees from the University of Leeds are respected by employers and universities all over the world and alumni can be found in positions of influence across the globe.
The University of Leeds is truly an International University with over 5,000 International students currently enrolled from over 140 countries. The International Student Office provides information and advice to help you adjust to living and studying at the University of Leeds.
University of Leeds Ranking (University of Leeds Master’s Scholarship)
- 13th in the Times University Guide 2020
- 11th in the Guardian University Guide 2020
- 91st in the QS World University Rankings 2021
Following the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, the University of Leeds cemented its place as a top ten research institution in the UK. Over 80% of the submitted research was classed as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’. The International Student Barometer ranked Leeds 1st amongst participating Russell Group universities for learning and 2nd for overall student support.
The University of Leeds also Features in Top Ten Ranking for the following subjects: (Leeds University Masters Scholarships)
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
University of Leeds Master’s Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Leeds university Master’s Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2020/21:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
From the following regions :
- The Americas
- South/South East Asia
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21.
- Must demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Must show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Must Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Must be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
How to apply for University of Leeds Master’s Scholarship
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
When will I find out if your Application is Successful
Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course.
Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Apply for Fully Funded Rhodes 2020/2021 Scholarship for Young Talented Students with Leadership Potentials