KU leuven Scholarships For International Students are specifically for motivated and talented international students who are interested in participating in an international master programme of the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven. See also BEA Scholarship 2020: The Easiest Way To Apply & Win
About KU Leuven Scholarships For International Students
This scholarship currently takes place at KU Leuven in Belgium, scholarships is currently targeted at International students who wants to pursue master program at KU Leuven under the faculty of sciences, the number of scholarships to be awarded is not specified. See also Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020/21 for Global Professionals (SISGP)
Scholarships Value, Benefits and Duration
KU leuven Scholarships For International Students amount can be up to 10.000 Euro for 1 year. The scholarship will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage. The amount awarded for living expenses can vary.
For two-year Master’s programmes, the scholarship for the second master year will be only be continued on the condition that the student had outstanding results the first master year.
An applicants must meet the following requirements as stipulated
- the applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before,
• the applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for,
• the applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD,
• the applicants can prove having had excellent study results during their former training,
• the applicants can prove a very strong knowledge of English ( TOEFL(minimum score 94 internet-based with at least 19 for reading, 18 for Listening, 19 for speaking and 21 for writing) or IELTS (minimum score 7 overall, whilst at least 6,5 for reading, 6 for listening, 6 for speaking and 6 for writing),
• the applicants show strong motivation to follow a master programme at the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven
• the applicants are willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
Application Procedures and Guidelines
Applicants have to apply for the Master programme of their choice through the application form of the KU Leuven. You will need to upload a screenshot that you successfully submitted the application for admissions when you register on the website of the scholarship.
Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 February 2021 will be considered for the scholarship.
It is important to read the scholarship application page and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please visit Official Scholarship Website for applications and further guidelines : http://wet.kuleuven.be/english/scienceatleuvenscholarship
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128