Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA = the EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Holland. Read also Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2021/2022
About Holland Scholarship
The scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Level & fields of study includes:- all eligible programme in each of the selected universities in Holland, the number of scholarship is estimated to be over 22 for 2021-2022 academic year, and its targeted at international students from all over the world.
Scholarship Value, Benefits and Duration
Holland scholarship amounts to € 5,000, € 10,000 or € 15,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies, even if you are enrolled in a two year programme. Read also Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students: Master’s Degree For Free
To be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, the following criteria must be met by applicants:
- You must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- You must never before have been enrolled at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- You must have applied for an international master’s programme at Utrecht University with a start date of 1 September 2021; Not all programmes participate, please check uu.nl/masters >master’s programme > Tuition fees and financial support to see if the Holland Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity;
- The international master’s programme at Utrecht University is not a Distance Learning/Online Programme;
- Meet the specific entry requirements of the programme.
Holland Scholarship Application Procedure
After submitting your application for the Master’s programme, non-EU/EEA students have the option to submit an application for the Holland Scholarship from 1 November. You will need to upload the following documents: Read also Holland Government Scholarship
- Motivation letter explaining the relevance of your time in the Netherlands and at Utrecht University to your career goals
- A statement of financial resources demonstrating you can cover the remaining cost
Please note that students starting their programme in February are not eligible for a Holland Scholarship.
Please Note: Prospective students who wish to be considered for the scholarship must apply before 31 January 2021 (23:59 CET), after which the application portal will be closed. Your application for a scholarship will only be processed if you have submitted an application for a Master’s programme as well. Please note that in some cases you may need to apply before 1 December; check the ‘When to apply’ section under Admission and application of your master’s programme.
You will not be informed whether you have been awarded the scholarship prior to the scholarship deadline and not before you have been (un)conditionally admitted to the programme.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow read the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated. Official Scholarship https://www.uu.nl/masters/en/general-information/international-students/
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128