Government of Ireland International Scholarships is a unique study opportunity for you to complete your studies in one of the top universities in the world. Ireland has rich dynamic academic and research institutions in the world. Studying in Ireland academic fertile land is a big plus for postgraduate students.
The Government of Ireland International scholarships present you with numerous benefits, for example, skill acquisition, exposure to high technology and the newest research methodology.
Ireland Government is glad to announce to you that this year’s scholarship portal has opened for registration, thereby inviting all interested International students to apply. This Scholarship will be awarded to you if you demonstrate huge academic standards and strong leadership potentials.
About Government of Ireland International Scholarships
The Government of Ireland Scholarships is an established government initiative and it’s being funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research innovation and science and administered by the council.
Hos Country: Ireland
Sponsors: Government of Ireland
Target Group: International Students
Duration: Number of months it will take to complete the research/ course work.
Number of scholarships: Not specified
Level: Master’s, PhD and Post Doctoral program.
Deadline: 21 October 2021
If your application is accepted, you will receive the following:
- Annual stipend of €18,500
- A contribution fee, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annul.
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annul.
- economy airfare for coming and airfare ticket back to your home country.
Eligible Universities for Government of Ireland Scholarships
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year.
- This fund is directed at supporting student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- The final year of an undergraduate program
- One year of a taught masters degree program
- One year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research master or a 3-4 year PhD program
- Trinity would provide a full tuition fee waiver to successful students for the specified scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived).
- It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021 across all participating Irish Higher Education Institutions.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2020. Late enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees.
How to Apply
All interested applicants are required to be in possession of a conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship and will be required to submit a copy of the same.
The application should be submitted via this link.
Any questions regarding the call for applications should be submitted to email@example.com
Important information including a FAQ document can be found on the www.EurIreland.ie
You are advised to visit the scholarship portal to complete your scholarship application https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/heagrantapplication