The Education for Sustainable Energy Development ESED scholarships is to inspire the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create sustainable future. Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers is growing rapidly. ESED is one-of-a-kind scholarship program that fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future. The scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject. see also Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme For International Students At Utrecht University 2021/2022
About ESED scholarships
This scholarship currently takes place (holds) at any approved academic institution around the world. GSEP encourages the application of students pursuing studies in universities of the global South. Levels & fields of study includes:-Master’s Programmes in areas directly related to zero-carbon energy development, sustainable energy development, renewable energy and/or the power sector. The number of awards is (6-10) scholarships will be awarded annually, and its targeted at Citizens of developing countries listed by DAC/OECD
Scholarships Value, Benefits and Duration
ESED scholarships awards $ 21,000 per year for up to two years and are offered for master’s degree students.
Intending applicants is expected to meet the following criteria:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other relevant fields.
- Pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2021. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to zero-carbon energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding. See also ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA: 2021/2022 For International Students
Applicants should submit their application together with required documents using the ESED Online Scholarship Application System. Deadline is 8 day of March 2021 however you are strongly encouraged to submit your file as early as possible.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated.: https://www.globalelectricity.org/scholarship/
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128