University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarships and its hugely supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that overseas students make during their educational period in Demark. See also BEA Scholarship 2020
Danish Government Scholarships consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes to all successful candidates.
Danish Government Scholarships under Cultural Agreements
The University of Southern Denmark offers Long-Term Scholarships under the Danish government’s Cultural Agreements. The scholarships are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark.
The Danish Government scholarships are aimed at Ph.D. students employed, affiliated with, or a higher education institution, full-degree master students enrolled at a higher education institution and full-degree bachelor students wishing to study the Danish language and literature who have studied the Danish Language for at least two years or more. See also Fully funded Schulich Leader Scholarships 2020
About The Scholarships
The Scholarships are offered to students from the following countries:
- Republic of Korea
To be eligible for Danish Government Scholarships you must live up to some of the following criteria:
- Your study or research is related to Danish language, history or culture or other Danish areas of expertise.
- An internationally renowned Danish lecturer or professor must be connected with your research area.
- You have already been invited by a professor at SDU.
- You are nominated by a lecturer who teaches Danish in your home country. Please include a reference from the lecturer in your application.
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA country applying for one of the following Engineering Master’s programme in Sønderborg (programme start in autumn) and be eligible to pay tuition fees: See also MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020: Apply Now And Win
The scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Apply for Boston University Scholarships/How To Apply And Win For 2020-2021
Note: The Faculty of Engineering has the possibility to award highly qualified applicants for other programmes for a scholarship as well.
Application deadline for a Master’s programme for non-EU/EEA citizens
September intake: 1 February
February intake: 1 September
For further information about the scholarships, please contact Student Services.
How to apply for Danish Government Scholarships
- Full-degree bachelor student, who have studied the Danish language for at least two years at university level abroad. (Not in Denmark).
- Full-degree master enrolled in degree-granting programmes at higher education institutions in the abovementioned countries.
- PhD students employed at, or affiliated with, higher education institutions in the abovementioned countries.
You can find information on our exchange courses here.
You can find information on research areas and professors here.
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128