China Scholarship Council Program 2021 session at University of Oxford is a scholarship scheme designated to provide scholarships to high teaming number of academically talented students who has shown great and amazing academic prowess, and also exhibit huge leadership potentials. This scholarship provides opportunity these students to study for a DPhil program at university of Oxford.
This scholarship are jointly sponsored by China Scholarship Council (on behalf of the Chinese Ministry of Education) and the University of Oxford. Another strand of this scholarship is the China Scholarship Council-PAG Oxford Scholarships. They are funded by PAG, which is one of the regions’ largest Asia-focused investment managers. The scholarships enable academically excellent Chinese students to pursue doctoral studies in the Social Sciences and Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences at the University of Oxford.
About China Scholarship Council
Host institution: Oxford University
Country: United Kingdom
Target group: People’s Republic of China
Level: DPhil Program
Field: All full time DPhil courses
Number of Scholarship: up to 20
Duration: Period of fee liability
Deadline End of June,2021
China Scholarship Council in collaboration with Oxford university will cover 100% of course fees, a grant for living costs (at least £15,285) and one return flight from China to the UK. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Please you are advised to also apply for the following scholarship opportunity
For you to be eligible for China Scholarship Council Program, applicants must fulfil the following criteria to stand a chance for selection.
- You must be applying to start a new full-time DPhil course at Oxford.
- A national of and ordinarily resident in mainland China (not including Hong Kong or Macau).
- Must be intending to return to China once your course is completed.
- To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline or course applications which have been put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, potential to become a leader in your field and potential to become a decision-maker and opinion former within China.
Note: Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2021-22 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
For you to be eligible and be considered for this scholarship, applicant must submit application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the Courses page for the deadline applicable to your course.
Please note that the CSC may use different procedures for its other scholarship schemes. Successful applicants will be notified once the Chinese Ministry of Education have approved the selection of new scholars.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/