Chevening Scholarships is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world today.
Chevening enables students who have shown outstanding qualities and potentials of emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the United Kingdom.
The Chevening Scholarship is targeted at people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future generation.
This year scholarships will be different from previous years, the scholarship will be fully funded.
Flights, Accommodation, and Course fees are all included in this year scholarship, this financial support will participating students to focus on achieving their academic objectives. This opportunity will help students to live and study in the UK for a period of one year.
During this period students are expected to develop professionally and academically, get extensive friendships network and firsthand UK culture experience.
On completion of this famous scholarship programme, students will leave the United Kingdom with the knowledge and networks necessary to make good contributions to life.
About Chevening Scholarships For 2020/2021
Country United Kingdom
Level: Master’s degree programme
Field of studies; All accredited courses/subjects in the University
You must ensure that you meet the minimum work-experience requirement for the scholarship before submitting your application.
Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience. If you do not already have the required level of work experience, you will be unable to submit your application. Eligible types of work experience
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening Scholarships can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Chevening Scholarship Criteria
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must possess the following criteria to stand a chance of selection:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- You must return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at any United Kingdom university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligibles ( check for eligible courses here UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2021.
If you are interested in Chevening Scholarship you are advised to visit the Chevening website on https://chevening.smartsimpleuk.co to know if you are eligible to apply for the 2021/2022 scholarship.
The deadline for scholarship applications is 3 November 2020 at 12:00 GMT. If you are applying for a Chevening Fellowship, please be aware that the deadline may be different.
Please note that we do not store applicant registration details, so all applicants will need to register as new users regardless of whether they have applied previously.
Chevening Application Form
Helpful information about preparing your Chevening application Chevening Scholarships are very competitive.
In order to give yourself the best chance of being shortlisted for an interview and eventually being offered a scholarship.
It is vital that you prepare at every stage of the process. Before submitting your application. Please we recommend that you read the guidance offered here. It will help you to find the right courses for your application, choose appropriate references, and avoid common mistakes that other applicants make.