Cambridge University MBA Scholarship is a decade collaboration between Boustany Foundation to offer a life changing scholarship opportunity to International students from all over the world. The Cambridge MBA Master Business Administration) is one of the world’s Best business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities in the UK.
The Cambridge University present exceptional opportunity to academic talented students to study abroad, recipient of this scholarship is prequalified to become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
About Cambridge MBA Scholarship By Boustany Foundation
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is offered once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Institution: Cambridge University
Sponsored/Funded: Boustany Foundation
Program Level: Master’s Degree
Field of Study: Business
Duration: One year
Application Deadline: 15th day of May, 2021
Program Commence period: Autum Class 2022
Scholarship Value & Benefits
- Successful applicants will get up to £30,000 towards the tuition fee.
- Travel expenses will be provided.
- Accommodation expenses and internship-related expenses will be provided.
You can also apply for:
- DAAD Scholarship For Masters In Germany 2021/2022 For Development Related Postgraduate Course
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship University Of Toronto In Canada 2021/2022
- Tongarewa Scholarship 2021/2022 At Victoria University Of Wellington: Study In New Zealand
All applicants is expected to posses the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme
- All international students can apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship.
- A candidate must have an interest in Business in order to pursue a master’s degree.
Application Procedures for Cambridge University Scholarship
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship should send a copy of curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website: https://www.boustany-foundation.org/scolarship-programs/MBA-Cambridge