Brunel University Scholarships awards are for Postgraduate students with proven Academic Excellence. This scholarship is only available for students on Postgraduate Taught (PGT) courses at Brunel University London and it is available to Home, EU and Overseas fee paying students who have achieved First Class during their undergraduate degree program. see also BUTEX Scholarship 2021/2021 For International Undergraduates Students | How To Apply
The scholarship aim is to spot high performing students with financial issues and provide funds to sponsor their academic pursuit, it is the joy of Brunel University that students achieve their objectives while studying at Brunel.
High achieving students are advised to apply for this life-changing opportunity, Brunel University is a sure way of getting funds to pay their academic bills till graduation.
About Brunel Scholarships
Host Institution: Brunel University
Host country: United Kingdom
Duration: Two Years (2)
Level: Postgraduate programme
Target Group: International student
Brunel Scholarship Value:
The Value of Brunel University Scholarships for International Students includes:
- You will receive 15% off the total tuition fees, and this implies that the scholarship will cover 15% of your studies estimated fees until graduation.
- You will have a discount of 15% applied to their annual tuition fee.
- The reduction is applied only to the tuition fees and not to any other type of additional fee that may be incurred, such as resubmission, repeat modules or resist fees
Brunel scholarship is available to students who meet the eligibility criteria. The scholarship is awarded to all full time, part-time, distance-learning and online learning students who meet the under listed criteria: see also Aston University Scholarships 2021/2022 | Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
- You must have an unconditional offer to study a taught Master’s programme at Brunel University London, which includes the MBA and M.Sc programmes.
- You must have achieved a First Class honours degree from a UK University or an EU University.
- For a UK degree: the award must be from a UK University, the student does not have to have attended a UK based campus.
- An honours degree awarded with distinction is acceptable where no first class classification exists.
- Any student who is a holder of a higher degree, without having achieved a First Class qualification at undergraduate is not qualified for this scholarship.
- For an EU equivalent the award must be from a recognised EU institution and be the equivalent of a of a first class honours degree.
How to apply
Any student who is interested in the Brunel scholarship should visit the scholarship portal complete the online application.
You are advised to read the guidelines properly before submitting an application.
students who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered first and will get preferential treatment.
Apply here: https://www.brunel.ac.uk/