Axel Adler Scholarship is the University of Gothenburg’s top most scholarship programme for fee paying students pursuing eligible Master’s programmes at the University. This scholarship is to encourage students to achieve their various academic goals. See also VVLIR-UOS Belgium Scholarship: Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium
About Axel Adler Scholarship
Axel Adler Scholarship currently takes places at University of Gothenburg in Sweden, fields and level of study includes Any full-time, Masters programmes offered at the University including the Bachelor’s programme in Software Engineering. The number of Axel Adler Scholarship is estimated to be over 60 for Master of Arts and Master of Science programmes and 4 for Master’s programmes within the Fine, Applied and Performing Arts. See also Pearson Scholarship University of Toronto: How To Apply For 2020/2021 Session
Citizens from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
Scholarship Values, Benefits and Duration
Scholarship cover the tuition fee of the programme you are admitted to. It is a tuition fee waiver only; no additional financial support for living expenses or travel grants are provided.
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria outlied below:
- You are required to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities
- You have applied to any of our master’s programmes, full-time studies or you have applied for the bachelor’s programme in software engineering (full-time studies).
- You must have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2021.
- You have listed a programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first choice at universityadmissions.se. See also American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship For 2020/2021: Application Procedure
To be considered for the scholarships, one must have applied for a Master’s Programme via universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2021. Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their first choice are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Eligible students will receive an email with application instructions by 8 February 2021. The application will then close on 15 February 2021.
Please kindly visit the official Scholarship for your application and further enquiries Website: https://www.gu.se/en/study-in-gothenburg/apply
If you need Quality Business Plan for your business, project topic & materials, Laptops, All In One Computers, Investment Ideas, Business consultation etc. Call Us on 09038450128