Nigerian Army recruitments, Nigerian army is delighted to announce that it portal is now open for the Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen, it is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers. The training last for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate. See also Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021: Registration Is Ongoing
Nigerian Army Recruitments Basic Requirements
- Minimum Age for (Non-Trades) 18yr
- Maximum Age for (Non-Trade) 22yr
- Minimum Age (Trades) 22yr
- Maximum Age (Trades) 26yr
- Minimum height Male 68
- Minimum height Female 62
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 settings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage. See also Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng,, Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password. Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate. Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.