Nigerian Army recruitments, Nigerian army is delighted to announce that it portal is now open for the Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen, it is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers. The training last for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate. See also Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021: Registration Is Ongoing
Brief History of Nigerian Army
Nigerian Army is the largest security component in Nigeria even across west African and Sub-Saharan Africa. The Nigerian Army is the land branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, the Army major divisions includes: 1st Division, 2nd Division, the 3rd armored division, 81st Division, 82 Division, and the newly formed 8, 7 & 6th Divisions all located at strategic locations in the country.
The Nigerian Army is responsible for land warfare operations more especially in troubled areas of the country ie Northeast in Nigeria that has been under the siege of Boko Haram operations for several years. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Nigerian Army Recruitments Basic Requirements
- Minimum Age for (Non-Trades) 18yr
- Maximum Age for (Non-Trade) 22yr
- Minimum Age (Trades) 22yr
- Maximum Age (Trades) 26yr
- Minimum height Male 68
- Minimum height Female 62
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 settings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
Basic Qualification For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage. See also Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
How to apply for nigerian army recruitment in 2021
- Registration is done with a valid email address
- Create account on the portal
- login to complete the online application on the portal
- After completing the application preview and submit
- Make sure you print attestation documents generated after submission including the Guarantor forms and phot card
- You should also visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng,, Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password. Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate. Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.