Nigerian army recruitment announces its Regular Recruit Intake Applications.
Army Basic Recruitment military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist into the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers.
The training lasts for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or Secondary School leaving Certificate. Apply for Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment 2020/2021 | How to Complete Your Application Online
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements For Regular Intake
applicants for this recruitment must fall within the following category of age
- Minimum age for (non Trades ) 18
- Maximum age for (Non-Trades) 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) 28
- Maximum Age (Trade) 35
- Minimum Height (Male) 1.68
- Maximum Height (Female) 1.62
Basic Qualifications for Army Recruitment Regular intake
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Should be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen /women must also possess a Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Apply for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal for your enquiries and application, Apply here: https://ims.army.mil.ng
All documents will be verified by the appropriate issuing authority. all those with fake documents will be handed over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test. Apply for Ongoing Recruitment at Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (ICESCO) for Nigeria and other Member Countries
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Applicants are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- You are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt;
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
Application Period: 14 September-14 November 2020