Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (Fellowship) Programme is an online Curriculum Vitae Submission (Bank) platform created by the Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration (partnership) with the United Nations Development Programme (UNNDP). This initiative is geared towards helping several millions of Nigerian Graduates who are currently seeking jobs.
This platform will help the Federal Government of Nigeria to understand the level of unemployment in Nigeria, it will also help the Nigerian Government in placing young talented Nigerian graduates in their relevant field of study.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme platform look like one of the best news for several millions of Nigeria graduates who are seeking for job placement, more especially at this time covid 19 negative effect is taking a toll on the economy of the world, during covid 19 a lot of Nigerian youths lost their jobs.
About Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme was launched on 31st August 2021 by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme UNNDP), the registration/application portal will close on the 30th day of October 2021.
Aim of Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship
The major aim of this programme is to
- Tackle rising unemployment in Nigeria
- Help Federal Government of Nigeria in Job Placement
- Help the Federal Government in understanding the level of Unemployment in the country.
- It will also help in matching skilled Nigerian graduates in the relevant field of studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship
To be eligible for this programme, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- You must be a Nigeria citizen by birth
- A fresh graduate
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate from any accredited institutions in Nigeria or from overseas institutions.
- Your degree certificate should be between 2017- till date.
- Consideration will be given to graduates with Second Class Lower (2.2) Applicant with Bachelor’s Degree, Upper Credit (3.00) for HND certificates holders.
- Not older than 30 years.
- Applicant should not be currently engaged with any job.
- You should have completed the compulsory one year National Youth Service (NYSC) or certificate of exemption from NYSC.
- Have interest/ commitment in the chosen career field.
- Must be willing to contribute to Nigeria’s socio-economic welfare of Nigeria.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A good time manager
- Must demonstrate professionalism.
- Good character conduct
The benefits of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme target is to curb the overwhelming gap between Employers and employees, this will also help top companies to select and offer job opportunities to individuals with quality skills.
This platform will help to shape the ecosystem of job search in Nigeria, Nigerian graduates are advised to grab this opportunity, register on https://www.njfp.ng/ and stand a chance of selection now or in the nearer future.
Beneficiaries will receive:
- Talented young Nigerian graduates like you will be matched with top organizations and companies who express interest in your area of study or in your skill.
- Participants will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP and their co-sponsors.
- Three clear pathways have been made available for selected Jubilee fellows, at the end of the mandatory engagement /training in the fellowship program.
(1.) Exceptional talented fellows may be retained by respective host organizations after fruitful training.
(2.) Fellows who wish to venture into entrepreneurial activities would have garnered sufficient knowledge and experience to actualize their business dreams.
Nigerian graduates who possess all the pre-requisite mentioned above are advised to log onto the portal on https://www.njfp.ng complete the application before the closing date.