Nigeria Federal Ministry of Education in collaboration with Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) invites application from qualified candidates for Teaching recruitment into the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS), Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is a two (2)-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage both primary and secondary school level. See also Ongoing Recruitment at Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (ICESCO) for Nigeria and other Member Countries
Federal Teaching Recruitment Information
The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is a two (2)-years intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage both primary and secondary school level. The application for this year has started Nationwide for interested and qualified candidates who met the stipulated criteria. See also AAUW $18,000, $20,000, $30,000 International Fellowships Scholarship in USA for Women from Nigeria and all over the world 2020/2021
Eligible candidates are invited to submit online application for recruitment into the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period.
Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2020/2021 JOb Duration
- The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission or Federal Ministry of Education intervention.
Eligibility Criteria for Federal teachers Scheme job Programe
The application is strictly open for applicants/candidates who met the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014 and must have completed NYSC or NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Must have Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)- with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must be Specialized in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme in Nigeria.
Remuneration (FTS) job programme
The Federal Government of Nigeria will pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month that will span all through the programme.
Interested and qualified candidates/ applicants should Visit the application portal: https://fts.admissions.cloud/home to submit application
Procedures for the application
Candidates is required to upload his credentials as stipulated on the site together with the most recent passport photograph. See also COPEN Recruitment for ND holders
Screening Test and Date Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test (CBT) as scheduled below:
- Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
- Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
- Time: 9.00 am.