University of Bologna Study Grants is awarded international deserving students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2021/2022. The grants will help successful applicants/students to foot their academic bills including tuition fees and other expenses within this period of study. See also NNPC SNEPCO Scholarship 2020/2021: Apply & Win Now
About University of Bologna Study Grants
The scholarship/grants currently takes/holds at University of Bologna, Italy, level & field of study includes:- First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
Target group includes all International students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
Scholarship Value, Benefit and Duration
- The First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes: 3 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €20,000 (Unibo Action 1)
- The Second Cycle degree programmes: 16 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1)
Each Unibo Action 2 study grants are awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 full tuition waivers are awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the duty stamp and insurance premium (amount subject to change). See also Nigerian Army Recruitments 2021 For Trades and Non Tradesmen
Students/ interested applicants is expected to meet the following criteria’s
- Possess qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single, or Second Cycle degree programme issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship is not considered;
- Meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree programme or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
- Are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended within A.Y. 2019-20 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
- Have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
- Are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of the call.
Application Procedures /Instructions
All applicants are expected to submit applications before 31 March 2021 (Second Cycle Programmes) or 30 April 2021 (First or Single Cycle Programmes),
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: https://www.unibo.it/en/services-and-opportunities/study-grants-and-subsidies/exemptions-and-incentives/unibo-actions-1-2-study-grants-and-tuition-fee-waivers-for-international-students/Unibo-actions-1-and–2-study-grants-and-tuition-fee-waivers-for-international-students