Illinois Wesleyan University USA (IWU) is glad to announce it Financial Aid for International Students, Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who are applying to enter the first year of Bachelors degree programs offered by the University. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, grants, loans, and campus-employment opportunities. This is aimed to help International students are financially disadvantaged, to encourage them to develop their mindset and make purposeful impact to the world and their immediate communities. See also Islamic Development Bank Scholarship (ISDB-ISFD) for Bachelor Degree Students for all the Muslim Member CountriesVisit the Official Scholarship Website: https://www.iwu.edu/international/scholarships.html
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class and the scholarship is for Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students. See also Trinity College Dublin Academic Year Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship for Nigeria and African Students 2020/2021
Illinois Wesleyan University Financial Aid
These are offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic records/ achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams. These awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships. See also Clark Global Scholarship For International Students (Nigeria) at Clark University in Massachusetts, USA
Illinois Wesleyan University President’s Financial Aid
Two full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements. The President’s scholarship is renewable for up to four years of study. Applications must be complete by Feb. 15 to be considered. See also Undergraduate Claddagh Scholarships at Trinity College for Chinese Nationals 2020/2021
Need-Based Financial Aid
Submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities. See also AAUW $18,000, $20,000, $30,000 International Fellowships Scholarship in USA for Women from Nigeria and all over the world 2020/2021
Illinois Wesleyan University Target group:
International students from all over the world
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
- Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
Need-Based Financial Aid:
- International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. The preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 1 January 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.